STRUCTURING AND ADVICE
We provide fixed fee structuring and taxation advice to clients entering the property market or to resolve specific property related taxation queries.
Our advice encompasses discussions about what legal structure would be appropriate in a client’s particular situation, including decisions such as sole ownership vs. Look Through Company ownership. We can also assist with queries relating to GST on property transactions, and the application of the taxation of land provisions concerning property traders, dealers and developers and the tainting provisions.
We also help clients set up smart software such as Xero or PocketRent to track income and expenditure in relation to property, and provide company incorporation services. We can assist with Inland Revenue registrations for new business for both Income Tax and GST purposes.
We charge a fixed fee of $600 +GST per hour to provide structuring and advice.
- Discussions with you to determine what advice is required;
- Written advice outlining the suggested structure or approach;
- Inland Revenue registrations (Income Tax and GST); and
- A discount on any additional services required, such as company incorporation.
ADDITIONAL FIXED COSTS IF REQUIRED
- GST Returns from $200 Per Return
- Companies Office Annual Return $185.00
- Companies Office Registered Office $150.00
- *Full Financial Statements $500.00
- Company Resolutions $150.00
- Xero Set Up $350.00
- Xero Subscription from $25 per month
*Full financial statements are only required if the properties are held in a company structure and have income or expenses greater than $30,000 per annum. In this case, full financial statements are required to meet the minimum reporting requirements under the Tax Administration Act 1994.
All prices are exclusive of GST.
Speak to a Property Tax Expert.
Freephone 0800 829 738 or